Purpose of Data Processing
Your personal data provided through this form will be used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your contact. This includes, but is not limited to, responding to information requests, clarifying doubts, or any other interaction initiated by you through this form.
Data Retention Period
Your personal data will be retained for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. After achieving this purpose, your data will be permanently deleted or anonymized so that they cannot be associated with you.
Your Data Rights
As a user of our website, you have various rights, including:
- The right to access your personal data that we have in our possession.
- The right to request correction of incorrect data.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data, provided that this request does not contradict our legal obligations to retain data.
- The right to object to the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to request limitation of the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
To exercise any of these rights or for any clarification related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By checking the consent box in the contact form and submitting your personal data through that form on our website, you confirm that you have read and understood this consent policy and accept the processing of your personal data as described herein.