Information Security Policy
Waymotion ISMS policy
The Waymotion policy of Information Management and Security System ensures that:
- As needed by the business process, information must be made available with minimal disruption to employees and the general public.
- The confidentiality of employee and customer data will be protected. Information confidentiality will be ensured, including but not limited to, investigations, third parties, personal information, and electronic communications data.
- All legal and regulatory standards will be complied with.
- Employees receive awareness and training in information security.
- All actual or suspected information security breaches must be reported and investigated by the competent authorities, including the Information Security Systems
- Department, under the responsibility of the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer), who will allocate an IT team, in coordination with the CTO, to respond to the incident(s).
- Appropriate access control will be maintained, and data will be protected against unauthorized access.
- The system analysis is monitored through defined objectives as well as risks to promote the continuous improvement of the system.
Lisbon, December 9, 2023